Dear Ms. Rinki, We have returned to Shanghai. With your help, the professional and friendly service of Mr. Omkar and Mr. Khan makes our trip to India a memorable one. Thank you very much. If I want to travel to southern India in future, I will choose State express again. Thanks.
Dear Mr. Chandra Thank you very much for your help for hour journey in bihar. We were very happy for all , driver very professional,kind and able. India always very interesting.
Ciao Mamlesh, good morning. We have returned to Shanghai. We came back to Italy yesteday and anything went well. The trip went very well and your organization was perfect in all. Attached I send you the ‘TOUR REPORT’ filled out. Thank you again for everything.
Business Hours in India
- Government offices and shops are usually open Monday to Friday from 09:30 to 17:30. Some of them may be open on Saturday for half day, but all are closed on Sunday.
- Generally, corporate offices operate five-days a week, with Saturdays and Sundays off from 09:30 – 18:00 hrs.
- Post offices are open on weekdays, Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 17:00, and on Saturday for half day that is from 10:00 until about 12:00. The main post offices may have longer hours.
- Banks are open on weekdays, Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 14:00 for public dealings, and on Saturday, 10:00 to 12:30.
- Restaurants and bars have varied closing hours depending on the legally enforced timings in different states. Though in most parts of India, they are usually open until 23:00, while nightclubs and discos close by midnight. The food establishments that are legally open 24 hours a day are coffee shops in five-star hotels.
- Shops do not have any standard timing but mostly close by 20:00. Before setting out for shopping, do remember to check the closing days. In many states the shops are closed on Sundays, while in Delhi, many shops close on a particular weekday and remain open on Sundays. In major metros, you may find malls and department stores open all seven days until 20:00 hours.
- Most of the museums in India are closed on Mondays and Site Museums near archaeological monuments are closed on Fridays.